Wimbledon School Pavilion Opens
The Wimbledon High School pavilion has been officially opened by the Mayor of Merton. Haverstock were appointed to refurbish and extend the First Wimbledon Tennie Championships Pavilion which is now part of the school and the Girl's Day School Trust in the Wimbledon. The Pavilion was first built in 1870 by the All England Croquet Club but from 1882 the activity of the club was almost exclusively dedicated to lawn tennis until the Championships moved to its current location at Wimbledon Park in 1921.
Further project information can be found here